While I Was Away

After a little over a year away, I am back writing By The Sign Of The Spyglass, and having fully enjoyed my break it is time for the articles to flow; as there are many records to be spun and spoken of.  For the past 13 months, the community has been awash with records from some incredible artists, new and old, some rising from the ashes and some from the dead. And while they have all received differing opinions, from different sides and angles, they all have given something to the every growing culture and catalogue of the metal and alternate genres.

Over the coming months I plan to dive in to the aforementioned albums, along with albums and songs which I had begun writing about before my break along with many other keen survivors of my previous incarnations as a listener, including some of my oldest and favourite artists.

For now, a taste of what is to come before the close of 2019 and the dawn of a new year in music. 

AFTER THE BURIAL // ARCHITECTS // BLACK TONGUE // BLEED FROM WITHIN // 
BRING ME THE HORIZON // BURY TOMORROW // HARBINGER // HOLDING ABSENCE // THE FIVE HUNDRED // MAKE THEM SUFFER // MONUMENTS // NORTHLANE //
SILENT PLANET // SLIPKNOT // TOOL // WHILE SHE SLEEPS 


Until then, I just wanted to thank those that have continued to read my articles in my absence, your support does not go unnoticed. I hope this blog can grow to include hundreds of articles from albums, bands, new, old and upcoming. 

Comments